WinRAR.co.nz CONSUMER PROTECTION POLICY
We hate receiving spam just as much as you do and firmly believe in the necessity of privacy protection on the internet.
Therefore we at winrar.co.nz, have implemented a Consumer Protection Policy to protect you, our customers and visitors, and to express the seriousness of our business operation.
1. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission. This information includes any personal information such as email address, telephone numbers, names or credit card information. The only exception to this rule is if we have to comply with requests from local authorities such as court orders or search warrants.
2. We will only send email to customers who have placed orders with us, or visitors who have requested information.
3. To be placed on the mailing list for our email WinRAR.co.nz newsletter, you will first receive our opt-in form, so you will need to click its reply to receive newsletters. These will contain information on product news, new update releases, or special deals so they are a great way to let you know when the latest WinRAR version is available for you to download (for free), plus how and where to locate answers to any questions you may have on using WinRAR and .RAR files.
4. We do respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our newsletters to a minimum.
5. Each newsletter we send contains an easy, automated way for you to stop receiving them from us. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the newsletter.
6. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please report directly and immediately back to us here via the form at the bottom of the page.
7. Information submitted through our order forms is saved in a customer database. This database is used ONLY to provide you with registration and services as detailed above. Your email address is required to send registration information and must be kept on file in the event that your registration information is lost and you request it be resent.
8. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
WinRAR LICENSE CANCELLATIONS
Please be aware that as your WinRAR software license(s) are individually customised to you we cannot cancel or refund your order once your license(s) are processed for you. Therefore, licenses cannot be rescinded or returned. WinRAR.co.nz recommends that you do not use any information liable to change when providing your WinRAR AV registration code phrase. Once registered, they cannot be changed - you will need to purchase a new license (or licenses) should you require any change in your AV code phrase.
WinRAR archiver is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author Alexander Roshal, nor his agents will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
GST will be included in the final price for all New Zealand residents (as required by NZ law) This will be added to the $US amount on our Checkout page. WinRAR.co.nz does NOT charge any tax or GST, for licenses addressed to beyond New Zealand.
Should you require any item to be physically shipped to an address, it will incur an extra US$5.00 postage & handling charge.
WINRAR AV REQUIREMENT
From version 2.60, WinRAR and RAR have been registered with a very secure Author Verification registration seal. The main advantage of this AV code is a significant increase in the strength of the registration code and so it is very secure means of identification of the origin of your sealed archives.
The Author and Copyright holder of all versions of RAR is Alexander Roshal.